Re: HTC Rep: Thunderbolt Android 2.3 Update Pulled Back, No Estimated Time Frame for Relaunch
vx1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I finally got tired of waiting and went ahead with BAMF RC4.9. Incidentally, the 7/17 MR2 radio leak seems to be particularly happy on that one. Just sayin'...

0 Likes
Re: HTC Rep: Thunderbolt Android 2.3 Update Pulled Back, No Estimated Time Frame for Relaunch
Wildman
Legend

NOTE TO USER.....  I feel where everyone is coming from but I hope you realize posting on the Service Perviders forum (The one that covers your insurance claims) :smileywink::smileysurprised: that you voided your warrenty isnt the wises thing.

Just thought I point this out...

0 Likes
vx1
Enthusiast - Level 2

0-0=0

Just sayin'...

0 Likes
DroidM
Enthusiast - Level 2

ghamden wrote:

Sounds like a another load of **bleep**

Devs have working versions of GB with sense 3.0 and sense 2.1 or a hybrid of both working flawlessly

with sudden price drops as low as 50.00 for new customers i think we may be seeing an early death of TB and TB 2 no to far off

From what i have read the reboot issue is pretty much a dead issue since mr2 now that a possible mr3 radio leak is out and also an mr3 gb leak both of which work great onl known issue no voice mail notification.

I see alot of POed TB owners nor getting what was advertised a fully functionig TB with video conferencing capabilites-- what the heck is the front facing camera for with no avaiable software to make it usefull.

this is wht happens when companies become arrogant and think they can do wat ever thay want and do this becuase they are never really called on it i sayb now is the time to calling VZ and VZ corperate lets welcomethe New CEO with our displeasure of the TB almost 4 months after relaese still not what was advertised....

A bit Confused buy this artical as I have seen it reported else where because the Letter states that the users problems are because of the Update to Gingerbread (Android 2.3)

Dear Shannon xxxxx

I understand how important it is to have the latest update for your device. Unfortunately,It is the latest update to 2.3 that is creating this to happen

Mabe Im Wrong but Android 2.3 or Gingerbread has yet to be released so how is it that HTC has pulled back the update to keep people from getting it when it was never released in the first place... I smell a phony hear folks

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Have everyone thought that basically all the devices that got GB does not have 4G?  This is what probally causing the hold up...

ghamden wrote:

you may want to look at gingeriti 3d v5 beta  no issues except no voice mail notification.

With Verizon VM app from the market it works fine from reports I have seen.

0 Likes
DroidM
Enthusiast - Level 2

Wildman wrote:

Have everyone thought that basically all the devices that got GB does not have 4G?  This is what probally causing the hold up...

ghamden wrote:

you may want to look at gingeriti 3d v5 beta  no issues except no voice mail notification.

With Verizon VM app from the market it works fine from reports I have seen.

Ya Know I was thinking about this the other day. You have a good point. The Charge and the LG 4G Phone (I forget it's name) do not have GB and of course the T-Bolt. The Bionic is now rumered to be pushed back to Septemeber as well.....Hmmm

0 Likes