Re: HTC Rezound soft keys not responding?
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

it would make it much easier for others to follow and DM you if you used your full username.

xmuddx

Hi all, I registered here just so that I could respond to this problem. I also have a Rezound and during the last 2 weeks my soft keys have slowly gotten to the point where they no longer function. I admit that it does seem a little odd that we all seem to be experiencing this in a relatively short time span however in my case I cannot blame a VZW update because shortly after buying my Rezound I   >>comment deleted<<    My phone has never received an update from VZW.   >>comment deleted<<    therefore I have come to the conclusion that it must be a HTC hardware problem. I hope that this information is helpful to someone. Should anyone have any questions, I will try to answer them to the best of my ability.

>>Discussions concerning rooting, jailbreaking, hacking, etc., are against the forum's <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Nornee
Enthusiast - Level 3

If what you're saying is true, it still sounds like an epic fail on the part of HTC/VZW.  Still expect a resolution, whether it comes from a software or hardware fix, for everyone affected.

0 Likes
nbkramer
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do I direct message Melissa_VZW with this information?

0 Likes
Bburg
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have followed her (Melissa_VZW) back - as she suggested - and I guess I'm waiting to be approved to be able to send her a direct message with the info. I don't use 'twittter" so hoping I don't have to use that to get some attention. I have the info she was looking for to send on to a HTC counterpart.

If someone know the correct process to get to Melissa_VZW pls advise  - Nornee"?

0 Likes
Nornee
Enthusiast - Level 3

There's an "m" in there...@melissam_VZW. I'm not sure why it's not included in her comments in this forum.  i finally figured it out when I looked at who was following me from my profile page.  I was able to send a direct message with my info from her profile page.

I haven't heard anything further from Melissa.

Message was edited by: N McGuire

0 Likes
bamagrl87

Adding my name to this extensive list of unhappy people. Class Action anyone??

0 Likes
pghvzwcust

Adding my name as well just started loosing the soft keys in the past week its getting worse daily have tried everything from a hard reset to battery pulls and clearing the cache. Pretty feed up considering I just updated to the Rezound in October 2012.

0 Likes
bigp77
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well, went to the store, I had the extended warranty, so they sent me a new phone.  Apparently, they don't test their refurbs that well, because it won't even fully boot.

0 Likes
Nornee
Enthusiast - Level 3

FYI, confirmed receipt of my information.

I let her know that we all would really appreciate a response in the forum thread that lets everyone know what the status is on the resolution of this issue.

0 Likes