HTC THUNDERBOLT DIFFICULTY TRYING TO LOAD NEW SONG FOR RINGER.
adoggphx

I downloaded a song from Verizon.com to my phone. It comes in a text file. The instruction say to open it and go to a certain menu and save. these menu's are not where they say. So if they arent then your screwed? I am very frustrated been messing with it for 2 hours? who makes these instructions? I wish whoever did would write the instryuction as they are actually doing on that actual phone. Its like me saying go into the closet and open the fridge and get a soda. Ther is no fridge in the closet so your screwed. help please?

0 Likes
Re: HTC THUNDERBOLT DIFFICULTY TRYING TO LOAD NEW SONG FOR RINGER.
AZSALUKI
Legend

i'm by no means an expert, but i can't imagine there's any way to make a text file into a ringtone? where did you download it from? typically they are some type of audio file that you can just put in the proper folder on your sd card and your phone will find it.

edit-i just realized you may mean that the file was texted to you? not that the attachment is a "text" file type??? if you longress the attachment, what are your options? or try longpressing the message itself and see what your options are.

0 Likes