Re: HTC Thunderbolt Battery Problems
katazina1118

I am absolutely disgusted by this phone.

It has not even been a year since i last replaced it for screen issues.

Now i have to dish out $100 because the stupid phone can't charge fast enough before the phone dies.

Had my phone charging on the car charger using maps in an area i didn't know very well, and the phone just goes dead.

Lost in the middle of nowhere with no gps

thanks alot! I can't even turn my phone off because it simply can't charge,and i get to spend all morning waiting for ups to deliver my new phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello katazina1118,

Mobile phones have become a key ingredient in our daily lives! From communication to media to global services, mobile phones have always been there for us! This is why it is more important now than ever to have a reliable device at our fingertips. I would like the opportunity to assist and resolve all of your concerns with your HTC Thunderbolt! May I ask is there any physical or liquid damage on your phone? Also, when did you originally purchase the Thunderbolt? I would like to check for warranty options for you, just in case the device may need to be replaced. If you can be so kind as to provide me with the information requested above then I can further assist.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
katazina1118

Not that long ago. This is the 2nd replacement, because the last one's screen was screwed up.

This one? The battery was dying faster than it could charge.

Thanks to the awesome thunderbolt, I was lost in the middle of nowhere without a gps because the piece of shit phone died.

Not only did I pay $250 for the phone the first time. I had to dish out another $99 to replace the piece of shit.

I pay $85 a month for what?

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE smartphone

0 Likes
KirkManlord

For a while I was having terrible battery life. I was lucky if I could get 8 hours out of the phone. Then I realized my battery life got much worse after I updated a battery widget call Battery Monitor. I uninstall the widget and poof my battery life came back. Now in the same 8 hour span I only use about 25% of my battery. So you never know which benign looking widget or app could be the battery killer you are looking for. Or you just need a new battery. I bought a back-up battery, for my Thunderbolt, off of ebay for $7.

0 Likes