HTC Thunderbolt continuously drops data connection
tom4321

It looks like there is tons of people with the same problem.

Have been through all of this and verizon customer service is not only clueless but also takes you for an idiot....

I THINK IT IS TIME FOR A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT!!!

Are you not ****** to pay $30 every month to receive the supposedly amazing 4G data service.

To many thunderbolt users that must seem like false advertising!

Let's all get together and DO something against this!

0 Likes
Re: HTC Thunderbolt continuously drops all data.
budone
Legend

I did a master reset, all issues corrected. If still issues, theirs is an app conflict.

2nd, you can not file a class action suit against cell companies and most large corporations in general. Check you customer agreement.

0 Likes
Re: HTC Thunderbolt continuously drops all data.
B33
Legend

Any more i think a Good Reset helps in the Long run to get things back in Order.. Smiley Happy b

Re: HTC Thunderbolt continuously drops data connection
phat6
Enthusiast - Level 3

My phone is slow too. I am moving on to sprint when my contract is up. Unlimited everything . Also will never get anther HTC phone.

0 Likes
kenwkirk

i too am seriously considering changing carriers --- i have been with verizon for app. 9 years & even though they are more expensive all my {few} previous issues have been handled easily & promptly -- not this time -------- i have had a terrible signal for several months -- 2 new sim cards later & 1.5 hours in a verizon store --- after i was waited on --- still no better -- inside the store i was told i should have Full 4g ---- the best i got was 3g & 2 bars -- & it wasnt consistent -- i work in a factory with 1400 employees -- i am highly dependant on my phone ---- everyone i have talked 2 has high remarks 4 sprint --- possibly time 4 me 2 listen ? ? ?

0 Likes
webnesto

I'm having a great deal of issue with the Thunderbolt, especially since the ICS update(s).  Hard-reset has done nothing for the trouble (particularly around Wi-Fi connectivity).  Verizon customer service has been pretty unsupportive of my issues and desire to just move on from this phone I've regretted for some time.  Class action is not really an option here, but I will probably be taking my purchasing dollars elsewhere when my contract is up in a few months.  I'm finding the T-Mobile no-contract option looking more and more appealing.

0 Likes