HTC Thunderbolt freezing/crazy screen
pockets25

Has anyone else found a solution to the freezing of their HTC Thunderbolt screen or the craziness that goes on, such as opening applications, going in and out of message chats, random letter typing while you're attempting to text someone, etc?? I had asked my local Verizon store, when I went in 2 months ago (its now Feb 2012), if this was a known issue, and the lady said no!!! BS! I see this issue all over forums, etc. I had her factory reset my phone and that hasn't resolved my problem. If anyone else can help me I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: HTC Thunderbolt freezing/crazy screen
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

Oh no, Holly!

Hate that you're having these problems with your device.  I would like to offer my assistance with resolving these issues for you.

First, tell me what software version is running on your device.  If you haven't updated to the most recent version: 2.11.605.9, please update.  After software is updated, test the device for a few days and let us know the results of your testing.

Thanks,

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: HTC Thunderbolt freezing/crazy screen
kb6fns

too bad I didnt' read all these messages before I bought the Thunderbolt last year. I didn't buy the warranty so I cannot upgrade to another phone until July or so. I bought it a year ago January.  Phone doesn't boot fully, or turns on a freezes.

Had to go back to my old dumb phone.

I can't even have anyone  'geek squad' look at it.

0 Likes