HTC Thunderbolt
CJREYES666
Contributor - Level 1

Any ideas on when the Thunderbolt is going to be released. Rumor hast it on the 14th other on the 24th adn last but not least the 28th. Im planning to upgrade even do 4g aint going to be available in my area in a while but since again rumor that unlimited 4G is going to be 29.99 at first then its going to be tiered but once that we have the unlimited 4g plan we can be grandfathered into it. 

0 Likes
Re: HTC Thunderbolt
spottedcatfish
Champion - Level 3

We'll know the details once the phone is officially released.  The Verizon reps here won't say anything until the info is available officially.  If you want all the latest speculation, there's a ton of tech blogs out there to follow.

0 Likes
CJREYES666
Contributor - Level 1

read it all thanks to the iphone the tbolt aint getting no attention what so ever after ces nor any of the 4G phones.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Do not make plans to be grandfathered with 4G.

0 Likes
BigDJH

Also waiting patiently for the Thunderbolt. Actually held on in my hands today, so can't be too far off

0 Likes
nysurf1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Saw a "Coming Soon" commercial for the TBOLT during last nights episode of Criminal Minds.

0 Likes
gemro311

According to the sales Rep in the Cary, NC store...the release date is Feb. 24th. But I'm holding out till September (when my wife is eligible for her upgrade) . My Eris is still running strong , and hopefully there will be something more enticing .

0 Likes
timelord
Enthusiast - Level 1

"read it all thanks to the iphone the tbolt aint getting no attention what so ever after ces nor any of the 4G phones".

LOL The thunderbolt will be getting plenty of attention when its released, I assure you. 

0 Likes