Re: Hey HTC and Verizon!!!
pmkoul
Contributor - Level 1

I understand that........im stuck with this phone and htc until April....lets just say my next phone will not be an HTC unless they somehow wow me before then

pmkoul
Contributor - Level 1
0 Likes
lisaann7451
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the incredible 2.. I just want to see how it looks on my device... My husband has the Galaxy Nexus and it is nice!!! I am just a little inpatient, can't wait to play with it.

0 Likes
and1DR
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you for the link.  It obvious that they are ignoring the public right now.  Oh, don't get my wrong. my wife update is for november and mine is next May 2013. So, am as bad as you are right now.  My Spouse says that she is leaving Verizon.

0 Likes
fmshanny

What annoys me most is no information being provided. I could accept a statement stating the problem, what they are doing to fix it, and an estimated new delivery date for the update. I am not a big heavy user of the phone, but even with the extended battery I can not make it through a normal work day if I do not have it plugged in to a wall outlet.

0 Likes
and1DR
Enthusiast - Level 3

354pm ET and nothing yet. .......waiting......waiting......waiting

0 Likes
pmkoul
Contributor - Level 1

hopefully you haven't been to the HTC facebook page looking for answers you would get "when we know you will know" and "we are working with verizon" answers all day long just inserting different peoples names

0 Likes
pmkoul
Contributor - Level 1

might be waiting a while

0 Likes
and1DR
Enthusiast - Level 3

LOL, If and when they decide to update the TBolt to ICS. I hope its impressive, because if it not, all Tbolt owners should complain.

0 Likes
pmkoul
Contributor - Level 1

aren't most of us already complaining........the best thing you can do is not buy from them again (them being HTC)