Re: Hey Verizon - Can we have a separate HTC Rezound forum now please!
margaritam_vzw
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi Ann,

When I visited the page, I am able see all the Icons.  Which two sub-spaces are missing?

Thank you,

Margarita

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

On the overview page, the icons for the HTC Rezound space, DROID Bionic space and the Android Apps space are not visible.

https://community.verizonwireless.com/community/droid

The icons are visible if someone clicks on the Sub-spaces link.

https://community.verizonwireless.com/community/droid/places

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
margaritam_vzw
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you!

0 Likes
margaritam_vzw
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks for the information!

I will review it with the CM on Monday and I will get back to you once I have some information.

Margarita

0 Likes
purduejatt
Contributor - Level 1

how about a seperate forum for the new Samsung Galaxy SIII??? is that coming anytime soon?

0 Likes
Drakuli
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't understand why there is a section for Android that only has Motorola or Droid stuff in it and not one HTC thing to click. I had to come to main area and search for HTC...

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Drakuli wrote:

I don't understand why there is a section for Android that only has Motorola or Droid stuff in it and not one HTC thing to click. I had to come to main area and search for HTC...

The main Android space handles Motorola, LG, Samsung, HTC, Casio, and Pantech android phones. There are separate spaces for the HTC Thunderbolt, HTC Rezound, HTD Rhyme, HTC Droid Incredible and the HTC Droid Incredible 2.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Drakuli
Enthusiast - Level 3

Didn't see them. I think there was maybe one thing for HTC and it certainly wasn't Rezound.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Drakuli wrote:

Didn't see them. I think there was maybe one thing for HTC and it certainly wasn't Rezound.

Then it is interesting that you found this discussion. It is in the HTC Rezound space.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

from the forum home screen click on android. then click on subspaces and projects. you'll find rezound there. don't ask me why it is set up differently than the rest? i personally had no idea the rezound had a forum until months after it had one...lol. i find this platform a bit difficult to navigate.