How can i restore text messages from my old phone if the cloud restore always fails on my new phone?
aw-verizon

The Verizon girl in the store wiped my old phone, now the cloud restore always fails on my new HTC One. Now I have no access to thousands of my text messages and hundreds of photos that were attached to text messages. Does anyone know any other way to access/restore all the text messages that were backed up in the cloud from my previous phone?

0 Likes
Re: How can i restore text messages from my old phone if the cloud restore always fails on my new phone?
JessiK

Did you figure out a way to fix this? I have the same problem with my LG G4. Old phone software crashed and other than what's on the SD so far I'm SOL.

0 Likes
Re: How can i restore text messages from my old phone if the cloud restore always fails on my new phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh my! Lets take a closer look. May I ask if you're able to access the messages via My Verizon? You may access by signing into My Verizon > My Account > Send Text Message. 
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes