How come no HTC Rezound separate forum?
OnlineTechDude
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just wondering why all the other phones get a forum and the best phone out there doesn't have it's own forum?

0 Likes
Re: How come no HTC Rezound separate forum?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Not all the phones get their own forum. It might also depend on the number of sales and number of posts here or some combination.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Vyza

I, for one, vote for a separate HTC Rezound forum.

Come on all you Rezound users - voice your request!

0 Likes
franchescadaye

I have just switched and would like to see a Rezound forum as well!

0 Likes
taybo8596
Enthusiast - Level 2

After having many of the phones listed, I really believe the Rezound will not get recognition in these forums because so few people have problems with it.  It is actually the best Android phone I have owned.  And, yes I did have the Nexus with all of it's weaknesses.  Mostly loss of signal in locations where other phones perform well.  If you did deep, you will discover that many others have made this switch, and with the price reduction and HTC officially unlocking the boot loader, what's not to love.

lou61166
Contributor - Level 1

I cannot agree more,have not done any kind of mods to my Rezound, added 300 apps,and 3000 songs to it,and it is still lag free even with all the bloat Verizon has installed,everything on this phone flat out works.i like how fast it boots up also,highly recommend, it is the true Iphone killer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Wow that's heaping load of goodies on that Rezound.. but all in all i agree a separate post can make it a-little easier to find an post comments on this great new Phone....

0 Likes
RVnut
Enthusiast - Level 1

I could not agree more, Rezound best phone Verizon has and needs it's own forum, many RZAR and Gnex people moving to Rezound.

0 Likes
murf751

Verizon refuses to even acknowledge this question. The fact is, The Rezound DID have its own forum, and I guess it still does, but they removed key links to it. There is only 1 place you will find the link. Verizon and HTC hate this phone and everyone who buys it. They dont care that there are no  longer links to the rezound forum. Thats the truth.

On the HTC site its even worse. Good luck finding the Rezound forum there.It was also removed.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Individual spaces get bumped to the top when posts are made within them, the Rezound space doesn't get much traffic, so it stays near the bottom.

0 Likes