How to remove SD card out of original handset to use in replacement phone?
Deana101

Could I please get help in how to remove the SD memory card out of original phone?  When insurance company sent the refurbished phone with everything but a SD card which is the message I keep getting on almost half of what I type in. Thank you for helping me.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to remove SD card out of original handset to use in replacement phone?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Assuming you have a Tbolt, these are the steps. Take the back cover off the phone. Remove the battery. In the right top corner of the battery space, push your fingernail to release the SD card. Reverse the process to get the SD card in the replacement phone. Don't forget to transfer the SIM card from the old phone to the new replacement.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Assuming you have a Tbolt, these are the steps. Take the back cover off the phone. Remove the battery. In the right top corner of the battery space, push your fingernail to release the SD card. Reverse the process to get the SD card in the replacement phone. Don't forget to transfer the SIM card from the old phone to the new replacement.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Deana101

Thank you, You saved me a trip to the store almost in downtown Chicago. You'be been an angel to me to start my day. You have a fantastic one yourself. Don't know why I thought it was not going to be done by moi. Diane.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE smartphone

0 Likes