I can't get update!
ronthetech
Enthusiast - Level 1

My phone keeps freezing, loosing bluetooth connection to bluetooth head set and acts just screwed up.  I have to keep taking the battery of like ten times.  I'm sick of it.  When I try to get update I get error message "service not available try when service is available".  I cant get a straight answer from verizon or HTC I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :smileymad:

0 Likes
Re: I can't get update!
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

It's probably just what it says - you aren't in an area with enough service. Try going to a different area. This was a huge problem when the X got Gingerbread, many people had to leave their state just to get the update because of service.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

vereyezuhn wrote:

It's probably just what it says - you aren't in an area with enough service. Try going to a different area. This was a huge problem when the X got Gingerbread, many people had to leave their state just to get the update because of service.

no....it's actually an issue with the tbolt. i have excellent service and this is the message i get (and a ton of other users get) as well. i've gotten that message since the day i bought it. i've never looked into a solution because i have no need for either of these first 2 updates. but there's an entire other thread on the issue. some get "service unavailable" while others are having the pop up window just disappear, with no results.

0 Likes
ronthetech
Enthusiast - Level 1

i HAVE tried in four different geographic locations.

0 Likes