I'm Confused About The Update....
DroidM
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok We all know about the Update in Friday (7-8-11) but I was reading today that VZW was sending out another update today (7-12-11) So IM confused is this the same update that was sent on Friday that was possibly stopped because of some problem, or is this another update. If it's a secound update then Im two updates behind on my phone as the searching for update windows keeps doing it's disappearing act on me......

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I'm Confused About The Update....
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

It's the same update that started last week and it wasn't stopped afaik.  If you go to Settings-About Phone-Software Information and your 1.13.605.7, then you're on MR1 and should be in line to get the update.  It's being rolled out in stages so it's most likely not available for everyone just yet.  Usually takes a week or so for everyone to catch up.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

It's the same update that started last week and it wasn't stopped afaik.  If you go to Settings-About Phone-Software Information and your 1.13.605.7, then you're on MR1 and should be in line to get the update.  It's being rolled out in stages so it's most likely not available for everyone just yet.  Usually takes a week or so for everyone to catch up.

0 Likes
gina7289
Contributor - Level 2
7/12 is for incredible 2 I think.
0 Likes
bearone21
Legend
they did gb for the dx by region, maybe teh same for t-bolt.
0 Likes