Re: ICS IS DOWNLOADING NOW
njandtmp
Enthusiast - Level 2

Much to my surprise, I was just upgraded to ICS. Downloaded from Pasadena, CA. Installed and not having any problems, just a slight learning curve.

I pulled the file from software update.

fw208

Downloading ICS update in Denver, CO today. Had to manually go to software update to start update.

0 Likes
stevolene
Enthusiast - Level 2

how long did it take? mine has been downloading over an hr now

0 Likes
joshuaprimetime

I downloaded my update today also, after tweeting how I complained to the FCC about how I was misinformed and lied to about when the update was suppose to come out (when I originally bought my phone).  The update didn't take my long to do.  And I haven't had any glitches so far with ICS on my Rezound!  Its much more smoother than Gingerbread!

Thanks for the long awaited and much due ICS update Verizon!!!

0 Likes
HalSK

It took less than a half-hour to download on WiFi. It failed to complete the update the first time. I did a factory reset and then the update went smoothly and the Rezound likes ICS. You will have to do a little searching and fussing to find all of the settings you want, but it seems logical after you find them.

0 Likes
QuietStormzx9
Contributor - Level 1

I must have missed something because my phone doesnt show there is an update....

0 Likes
Mad25

You need to go to the check update on your phone to get it.

0 Likes
QuietStormzx9
Contributor - Level 1

I've been checking it everyday. One problem I've had with my phone since I've gotten it was.... after my phone checks for an update, its does not tell that it is update to or that an update is available. It never have. My phone always worked fine so i never did a hard reset to see if this fixed the problem. I was hoping when the  OTA was pushed it would correct it but it didnt. I call VZW today and they are shipping me a phone because its not recognizing the update. Thanks though.

0 Likes