Re: ICS UPDATE FOR HTC REZOUND
glockberg
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have had no issues with BT connecting and did not have to delete or re-pair any bluetooth devices including a HR monitor for exercise, truck and ear piece.

0 Likes
Eburg

I've been having the same issue. After doing a master reset it still continued (along with Google Maps crashing). I called support about something completely unrelated and mentioned it in passing. The Google Maps issue is a known issue and right now the fix is to uninstall the updates. As for the Bluetooth issue, I talked to tech support for about 10 minutes trying to fix the issue and it still didn't work. I mentioned that this issue was all over the forums, but apparently no one had officially reported it tech support. They are sending me a new phone (they claim it will be with the ICS update and tested thoroughly before being sent out). In the mean time, in order to get it fixed, I suggest calling Tech Support or going into the store to let them know so that the issue gets more attention and resolved. Let's hope that the new phone works, but I'm not holding my breath.

0 Likes
optic0n

Had no problems yet. ICS update came within 10 min of turning on the phone. Updated it and phone works great. Best phone I have owned and I have owned alot of phones....Smiley Happy

0 Likes
glockberg
Enthusiast - Level 3

Have you tried the battery pull. I did have an issue one day and that fixed

it. I did just start having sense restarts a few times now but it appears

to ne dock related.

On Aug 19, 2012 3:12 PM, "Overupdates" <community@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes