Re: ISIS for HTC One
kkierii

So here is a more annoying problem now, your website says the HTC One, not the One Maxx, is ISIS Ready and when i go to install it it It still says not compatible.  So when are you guys gonna fix it.ISIS.png

0 Likes
kkierii

I especially like the fact it has been almost a week and we are not getting any response from Verizon.

0 Likes
R01k
Enthusiast - Level 3

In other words, Verizon is saying: "The HTC One does support Isis, but in fact it doesn't support it."

0 Likes
R01k
Enthusiast - Level 3

Solved! Isis is compatible after the update to 4.3.

GHA

I just got my HTC One yesterday and after trying to set up ISIS I get the error that my phone is not compatible. Verizon employee tried another sim card with no luck. I contacted Verizon technical support and was transferred to ISIS employee. Man, that was the worst 40 minute conversation of my life. The ISIS employee was a complete idiot and solved nothing. So, Verizon, what is the excuse!

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Is your android version 4.3? When the Verizon employee tried another SIM card, did he try an NFC SIM card? For ISIS to work on any phone, you must have an NFC SIM card which was most likely not shipped with the phone. Whether or not the Verizon employee tried a regular SIM card or an NFC SIM card, I don't know. You may try again at the Verizon store and make sure you need to have an NFC SIM card for it to work. You can also call CS and have them send you one. They will do so without charge and you should receive it within a day or 2. That is how I got mine.

0 Likes
GHA

Thank you for the response. I just got off the phone with Verizon and was told that the HTC One is currently not compatible with ISIS. There is supposed to be an update soon. The SIM card is an NFC SIM Card. My Android version is 4.4.2. Hopefully the update will be before the $40 offer is over for setting up ISIS plus the $10 given by Verizon for using ISIS at Verizon.

<< Private information removed to comply with >>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes