Re: Is 4G service out?
JMDL
Enthusiast - Level 3

i just noticed it is back in atlanta as well but a little slow??

0 Likes
SimplyAshes

Anyone else in chicago still going in and out sporatically?

Im mostly on 4g but it will fall off and go back to 3g in at some times. Tech support said the issue is resolved, but im skeptical because of the issue im having when before the "4g apocolypse" i was running great!

0 Likes
PhillyRugger

I still have nothing in the South Jersey/Delaware area.

0 Likes
SafeCracker71

I'm in Park Ridge, IL  (near O'hare) and 4G has been up, 15.39Mbps down/up 4.56Mbps not bad for such a busy area. Polo

0 Likes
JMDL
Enthusiast - Level 3

sounds like what I used to get before the issue yesterday. I am getting about 5mbps down and 0.5 up, not sure how accurate that is but a LOT slower than a few days ago!!!  :smileymad:

0 Likes
Jvars

Anyone else go into CDMA -EvDo rev.A automatically after 3g came back on?   I am not in a 4g area but phone was activated in a 4g area.  I did not do the manual "fix" to rev.A.  I was in 1x all day yesterday and then this morning have 3g but phone is now set to rev a.  

0 Likes
vistahacefe

i:smileysad: u right

0 Likes
vistahacefe

awfull tech support today, yesterday, day before,,,,,  :womansad: ...the nicest team ...are off?

0 Likes
blav

If you are still only getting a 3G signal I suggest rebooting your phone.  After the reboot 4GLTE was working fine.  I hope this helps.

0 Likes
RobB772
Contributor - Level 3

Closing thread because 4G service is back

0 Likes