Is the Rezound getting Sense 4.0?
ddevito

I have read on multiple forums that the Rezound will not be getting upgraded to HTC Sense 4.0; but have never seen the question specifically answered by anyone from Verizon or HTC.  So, once and for all...is the Rezound getting Sense 4.0 or not?  If not, why not?  As the Rezound has equal or better capabilities than the other HTC phones that have received/will receive Sense 4.0, and has already received an upgrade to ICS; what could possibly be the reason for this "flagship" phone not to get Sense 4.0?

0 Likes
Re: Is the Rezound getting Sense 4.0?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The HTC Rezound received the Android 4.0 update with HTC Sense 3.6 for the user interface. It won't be updated to Sense 4.0.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
musicbeatsallday

No as of now the Rezound will not get sense 4.0. The only update that is coming out but has no release date is the Global Roaming update/ with bug fixes. However, this information I provided is from third party sources which may or may not be reliable.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

HTC has reserved Sense 4.0 for their new phones, no phone that released below 4.0 will receive it. And you will not hear anything official on this site from either Verizon or HTC, it's a peer to peer forum for users to help other users.

0 Likes