Is there ANYWAY for Loyal Customers to get 4GB data plan for $30
mgwira
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is there ANYWAY for Loyal Customers to get 4GB data plan for $30. I just got a new upgrade, but I really want the 4GB, because 2GB is very little (for a Smartphone and its multiple capabilities). PLEASE HELP VERIZON!!!!

- from your LOYAL customers.

0 Likes
Re: Is there ANYWAY for Loyal Customers to get 4GB data plan for $30
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Have you tried calling customer support? Sometimes they will work with you, especially if you happened to upgrade between the two promotions.

0 Likes
mgwira
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, that's what I'm about to do now. But usually it depends on who you talk to. Some representatives can be very helpful and others not so much.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Did you upgrade to a 4G phone? The double data deal is only for 4G phones.

Additionally, this is for ALL 4G phones, even if you are not upgrading. If you currently have a 4G phone which is on the 2GB tiered plan, you can sign into My Verizon and change it to the double data deal. At least it will let me change a 4G phone I have which was purchased last May to the double data deal.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

That has been my experience as well.

0 Likes
mgwira
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, I JUST got the new HTC ReZound 4G phone. And I haven't had it a month yet, and I'm at 1.768GB/2GB left. I really cannot use this phone to its full potential with a 2 GB limit.

Wait a minute, you can just change from the 2GB to 4GB Data plan and still pay $30?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes, I happened to look at my online account and saw that I "could" change from the unlimited data plan to the 4 GB and still pay $30 for the data plan.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mgwira
Enthusiast - Level 1

Wait a minute, why would you change from unlimited to 4GB.

I had the EnV Touch (which isnt a smartphone, with the unlimited plan), but as soon as I got this smartphone, I only get 2GB for $30.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I said that I could change it. That doesn't mean that I actually did change it.

I was just trying to point out that current customers can change their data plan to one of the double the data deals if they have a 4G LTE smartphone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

mgwira
Enthusiast - Level 1

True. No way would I change from unlimited to "LIMITED". lol.

My oh my do I miss unlimited data and my "non-Smartphone".

0 Likes