Is there a calendar app that will sync my HTC one, Samsung tablet and a PC?
themzpat

Looking for a calendar app that will sync an HTC one M8, a Samsung android Tablet and a desktop PC? If I put an event in one it will find it in the other?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is there a calendar app that will sync HTC one, android Samsuhg tablet and a PC?
DKKick
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you have a Google account the Google calendar will certainly sync across all your android devices and can be accessed through a web browser on your PC.

View solution in original post

Re: Is there a calendar app that will sync HTC one, android Samsuhg tablet and a PC?
DKKick
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you have a Google account the Google calendar will certainly sync across all your android devices and can be accessed through a web browser on your PC.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Just make sure you are selecting the gmail address as the place to create the event.  Otherwise it will only be saved to the phone.

For example, my Gmail/Google calendar currently syncs between the PC/Web, android phone backup android phone and two tablets.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

carseller0822
Contributor - Level 3

I have to agree with the other responses. The Google calender app is about as smooth as it gets.