Re: Is there really a nation wide 3G and 4G outage today?????
vargo911

everyone try this....

• Go to the ThunderBolt’s phone dialer. Enter ##778# and hit Send.
  • You’ll get a pop-up labeled EPST, with the choice to “View Mode” or “Edit Mode.” You want “Edit Mode.”
  • You’ll be asked for a password. It’s 000000.
  • Now flip down to “Modem Settings,” and then choose “Rev. A.”
  • Change the setting from eHRPD to “Enable,” hit OK, then press the Menu button on the phone and tap “Commit Modifications.”
0 Likes
vargo911

I lost my 3G last night and I did this and got my 3G back.

0 Likes
toes

yes i am having the same and it started last night,,,,i was ready to set my phone back to factory setting thinking, i did something wrong

0 Likes
MOWHIZ
0 Likes
NCLion

• Go to the ThunderBolt’s phone dialer. Enter ##778# and hit Send.
  • You’ll get a pop-up labeled EPST, with the choice to “View Mode” or “Edit Mode.” You want “Edit Mode.”
  • You’ll be asked for a password. It’s 000000.
  • Now flip down to “Modem Settings,” and then choose “Rev. A.”
  • Change the setting from eHRPD to “Enable,” hit OK, then press the Menu button on the phone and tap “Commit Modifications.”

Thanks for the Tip Vargo911!  Just activated my thunderbolt last night and was wondering why I was no longer receiving 3G.  Your steps worked for me as well.

Thanks again!

Doug

0 Likes
RobB772
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon seems to have 4G back on-line:smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
azbobs
Yes here in phoenix, as and this started yesterday. I noticed the 1x thought I had my old tp2! Wonder if we get some $$ back for service down. You think the ne,t time our payment is due we can just say no ETA on the payment!

Cheers

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

azbobs wrote:
Yes here in phoenix, as and this started yesterday. I noticed the 1x thought I had my old tp2! Wonder if we get some $$ back for service down. You think the ne,t time our payment is due we can just say no ETA on the payment!

Cheers

If you read the ToS it says service isn't a sure thing.  There will be hiccups here and there.

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

Tidbits wrote:

If you read the ToS it says service isn't a sure thing.  There will be hiccups here and there.

Most people are completely oblivious of that fact.  We live in an age where no one reads what they sign and then want to get mad and sue when it doesn't work right. Oh the joys of first world problems.

0 Likes