Issues getting ICS
lovingkitten

Im having issues getting ICS on my rezound,. I am able to get it on my moms phone just fine however theres no way for my phone to get it..

my software is showing different  i have 2.01.605.11 instead of what my mom shows which is 2.01.605.`1  my prl version is also different 15109 instead of 15130 ..

i did two hard resets now... and it wont pull down any updates...

Calling verizon was useless they just said theres nothing they can do

0 Likes
Re: Issues getting ICS
pat3332
Contributor - Level 2

I had a similar problem with the last update to my T-Bolt. I would tap on Check new and the window would open then just go away and not download. They kept saying that they were rolling it out to one area at a time and I did finally get it after about 3-4 weeks, but it had been completely rolled out by that time, so that excuse wasn't working any more. Some people having the same problem never got it and ended up having to get a CLN replacement. You may have better results at a corporate store.

On my Rezound, I got two updates. The first said it was to prepare my phone for ICS and right after that one, I got the ICS update.

Good Luck

0 Likes
kenitsu

I'm having trouble getting updates too. It seems like  everyone gets the update but me.  I don't see a lot of articles/posts where people aren't getting the update, so I assume I'm having trouble.  I am aware it may take a few days, but I thought for sure there'd be more people saying they didn't get it if I wasn't alone.  Just a thought....either way, patiently awaiting update. 

0 Likes
lovingkitten

They are sending me a cln per htc the issue is we were not pushed the last

update in May.. so my phone isn't showing eligible for ics

0 Likes