It's now officially 6/16 and no update
vx1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yep. Hosed again.

Let me guess, it is "coming soon!", right?

BTW, to all the armchair lawyers that plan to "sue" for non-performance? Forget it. VZW is a 600lb gorilla and you aren't going to make any difference by bloviating. Just take and like it.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: It's now officially 6/16 and no update
Not applicable

To get updates on the software releases, sign up here or follow @verizonwireless on Twitter.  I would like to add that when any software OTA release is pushed out, it is sent in small batches each day and week, so don't worry if you do not receive any OTA push the first day out. 

We will keep you posted as more information on software updates become available.

Have a great day!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
**sigh**

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

I know..... been there, done that.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

come on.....who REALLY thought there was going to be an update yesterday?

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Paycheck is still safe eh??? Off topic, well kinda, I made some videos just to see if I had the issue you have with noise reduction and I am not hearing it. Even a bird at 125 feet is heard clearly.

As with the Dinc, it comes when it comes. Since I started watching two weeks ago, only one add'l reboot. I have data drops but I guess I am used to that from the Dinc.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
@AZ
That ^^^^ was exactly what I was thinking, but was still too much half asleep to gather the energy to type a full reply.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vx1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had tongue firmly in cheek there. However, I actually do expect things to eventually get fixed on this phone. The time it takes is the problem.

Meanwhile, I still like the TB more than the Blackberry I had before, so I guess I am one step ahead.

0 Likes
Dnakaman
Contributor - Level 1

But...but...but...the rep I talked to on the phone told me it was releasing today.

And my brother's, girlfriend's, sister's, best friend is friends with this guy, who knows a guy, who's dad knows a lady, who's paperboy's brother, heard from his friend who knows a guy that works for some company that does work for Verizon that they were definitely going to release an OTA today that was going to be Honeycomb and after the update, your phone would make you ice cream cones with a special app that would be included in the update.

Moral of the story...don't believe everything you read on the internet or what someone tells you over the phone.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Dnakaman wrote:

But...but...but...the rep I talked to on the phone told me it was releasing today.

And my brother's, girlfriend's, sister's, best friend is friends with this guy, who knows a guy, who's dad knows a lady, who's paperboy's brother, heard from his friend who knows a guy that works for some company that does work for Verizon that they were definitely going to release an OTA today that was going to be Honeycomb and after the update, your phone would make you ice cream cones with a special app that would be included in the update.

Moral of the story...don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I hope it makes chocolate!

0 Likes
vx1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am still waiting on the margarita machine app...

0 Likes