Leaked GB OTA 2.10xxx worksgreat
ghamden

Leaked GB OTA 2.10xxx worksgreat

only issue is that there is no voicemail notification until rebot if they fix that this is ready for prime time i have nom issues at all

battery is good signal is great all apps work fine .

Come on Verizon lets get this going so you can move on to ice cream sandwich :smileywink:

0 Likes
Re: Leaked GB OTA 2.10xxx worksgreat
AZSALUKI
Legend

seems the developers just can't seem to figure that one out. same issue on custom roms. you will either get the notification icon and then it won't disappear after checking your vm (until reboot), or you don't get one at all when you have a vm (until reboot).

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

people still use Verizon for voicemail? Google Voice ftw

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

PJNC284 wrote:

people still use Verizon for voicemail? Google Voice ftw

I still Verizon's voicemail system. I refuse to pay for the visual voicemail, but the basic voicemail is sufficient enough for me.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

google voice is free and has some pretty cool features. however, people shouldn't have to use a third party to get their notifications. they can't push an update that they know has this bug. well....i guess they can, since they've pushed much worse updates...lol

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
I going to assume you are alluding to the "reboot" update, AZ? LOL

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Synycalwon
Contributor - Level 1

I have always and still use the basic voicemail service from Verizon. It does the job, so no need to look at setting up some third party app/system. As such, this voicemail notification bug is a deal breaker for me! As such, I've NOT installed this Gingerbread leak. Also because my Thunderbolt has been gold since the MR2 update. Why mess with a good thing? Let's hope HTC/Verizon get this bug squashed and we get some Gingerbread love, as good as MR2, nothing less! Or = fail!

0 Likes
Synycalwon
Contributor - Level 1

Come on ride the GB leak train, leak train..... Choo choo! :smileytongue:

Another GB leak for the Thunderbolt (2.11.605.0):

http://www.androidcentral.com/and-yet-another-thunderbolt-gingerbread-ruu-comes-forward

0 Likes
ghamden

apparently Voice mail notification still does not work

I guess they are gong to start charging for that feature

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
I guess I'm confused. Is it the standard "tape" voicemail icon in the notification bar that is not working on these leaks or the count bubble on the voicemail app that only works with visual voicemail?

0 Likes