Looking for a charging station for thunderbolt with a protective cover
budtunis

I'm looking for a charging docking station that will function without removing the protective cover that I have on my thunderbolt

0 Likes
Re: Looking for a charging station for thunderbolt with a protective cover
lemew
Contributor - Level 3

They have a dock for the phone while wearing the extended battery but that may not work for a case or protective cover.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

lemew wrote:

They have a dock for the phone while wearing the extended battery but that may not work for a case or protective cover.

I purchased the Desktop dock during a sale last year. The cove I use has to be removed to place the phone in the dock. This occurs with both the standard and extended batteries.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Budtunis!

Thank you for contacting the forums! I will be more than happy to suggest an accessory to suit your needs.
The HTC SKU/Part# HTC6400DTC Dock Charging Station
Fits with Xtended Battery; Integrated battery dock to charge spare standard or extended battery! and you should be able to leave on your portective cover.
Please click on the link below to view this great accessory: http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/accessory?action=refineByCategory&categoryId=18

Thanks! Pamelaf_vzw

0 Likes