Looks like Thunderbolt may see Sense 3.0...
Wildman
Legend

I was researching for any new updates dealing with the Thunderbolt and to my surprise there appears to be a new build of Android hitting the seen, it appears that HTC hasn't gave up on TB users because there is a build of 1.01.1520.0 MR4 Leak that comes with Gingerbread v2.3.6 and Sense 3.0 and so far positive responses has been report.

So to all TB users that was worried if we would see Sense 3.0 on our wonderful device, hang tight because its looks like it may hit out door step soon hopefully..  I know its not ICS but still a positive change because I perfer the look of Sense 3.0 myself.

Thought I would share my finding...

0 Likes
Re: Looks like Thunderbolt may see Sense 3.0...
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Well that would be nice. Hopefully users will see it soon and it comes as bug free as possible.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

I can say that from, what I have seen it seems to be very smooth and so far bug free, but of course this is only after a days use...  I agree it would be nice to have a problem free OS..

0 Likes
kc135pilot

...the update may not be for us...this is from the Android Forums:

"i wouldnt get my hopes up for this to be a vzw OTA.  the full ruu is in footballs folder,and is titled "OpenMobile_US" and not "VERIZON_WWE" like every other RUU weve had.

my guess is that the TB is headed to other networks.  the radios may work,but may not be optimized for vzw/lte"

oh well...

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Yeah I seen that but since it was developed for TB (No matter the carrier) there is still a possibility..   Like always I wont start partying until its installed on my device from Verizon..

0 Likes