Re: Major Security Vulnerabilty
Wildman
Legend

cate wrote:

I am also having my tests going to wrong people....this phone is horrible

I beg to differ because I have yet to have this issue, if this is happening it has nothing to do with the device, it would be a software bug or user error, but since there has been a number of reported on this I would say this would be software and I am guessing you do not have the latest firmware because as far as I know this issue hasnt been reported with the latest build...

Also I think its funny how stable you believe the iPhone is, I have a co worker that has lockups regularly.  So many users throw around that name like it really mean something, its a phone and has issues like all others.

0 Likes
MomWhoFan

Hello Verizon? Are you there? is there any news on the solution to the security breach? It's been a week and I haven't seen or heard of any updates for this issue. Hello???

0 Likes
TBoltOwner
Contributor - Level 1

Oh oh - let me put my Verizon hat on and answer this please ----

Hello MomWhoFan!

I can certainly understand your concern as I too would be quite concerned over the possibilty that your phone could be hacked and your personal information exploited by some very nasty people.  Please know that we have contacted HTC about this issue and they have not provided a time for an update.  We hope that it is "soon."  Until an update is available, I have provided the following workaround to prevent your phone from being hacked;

#1 - Turn your phone off

#2 - Do not turn your phone back on

I hope this helps and thank you for choosing Verizon Wireless!

VZWTBoltOwner

---  How did I do? ---

0 Likes
RMLJ
Contributor - Level 1
Nice :smileyhappy:
0 Likes