Microsoft Sync Won't Work Since the Forced 4.0.4 update
bamabrowneyes2010

First of all, I absolutely hate the new 4.0.4 update.  Everything is slower.  My biggest problem however is my phone no longer works with Microsoft Sync in my car.  I have a hour and half commute each way to work so I spend a lot of time in my car.  My phone will connect to Sync, but then nothing happens.  I can try to make a call and it won't dial, it automatically goes to Call Ended.  Audio won't come through.  It just doesn't work.  I've tried repairing my phone to Sync, but that hasn't worked.  Any suggestions? 

I'm to the point of buying a new phone. 

0 Likes
Re: Microsoft Sync Won't Work Since the Forced 4.0.4 update
ronzos

<Duplicate post deleted for cross posting violations and for discussion of device hacking per the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.  See https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/935765#935765 for the original message.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: Microsoft Sync Won't Work Since the Forced 4.0.4 update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello bamabrowneyes2010,

I am so sorry to hear your device is no longer working as expected.  I would be upset as well if my bluetooth pairing in my car was not working.  I want to make sure we provided you with the correct steps to troubleshoot the device for you.  I would recommened un-pairing the device completely from the device and also removing the profile from the device.  This will allow to creat a new connection.  Once that is completed power your device down and remove the battery.  Wait for atleast a minute before powering the device back on.  We look forward to hearing back from you if this is succesful. 

WarrenM_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes