Misplaced my phone. Anyone know if there is an app on here I can use to find it?
SOP_83

I have misplaced my phone and I seem to be unable to find it. It could be anywhere at this point. Does VerizonWireless.com have some sort of program I can use to find my phone?

0 Likes
Re: Misplaced my phone. Anyone know if there is an app on here I can use to find it?
Wildman
Legend

No... There is a number of locator apps on market BUT you have to have them installed before you misplace your device...

0 Likes
Re: Misplaced my phone. Anyone know if there is an app on here I can use to find it?
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

There is an app in the mar... uh, Play Store from lookout labs called Plan B that can do this. Go here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lookout.labs.planb&feature=search_result#?t=W251bG... click to install (you will have to sign in with the gmail account associated with your phone) and it will be sent to your phone.  After the app installs, it will send emails to your gmail address with the phones location.  Due to the limitations in GPS, of course, if you lost it in your house, it will not tell you what room it's in, but it will give you a rough idea and, if it's moving, you will be able to see this.  Of course, the phone does need to be on and, seeing as how this post is already a day old, hopefully your battery hasn't died yet.

0 Likes