My HTC Rhyme wont ring
PMG628

I know this is probably and easy fix and I hope someone can tell what I did wrong.  I can make calls but my phone does not ring it ends up in voicemail after 4 or 5 rings.

0 Likes
Re: My HTC Rhyme wont ring
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi,PMG628!

I'm sure we can get this fixed! Is it happening that when you make a call out, it rings then goes to the other persons voicemail? Or when you receive a call, it doesn't ring, but goes to your voicemail for those calling you? Keep me posted!

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Todd-Wold

I am now having the same issue. Friends calling me says  phone goes right to voicemail - so assume this is not a sound/notification issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for sharing your concerns with your device Todd. Missing calls is normally related to not picking up adequate service. Please dial *228 option 2 and reboot your phone. Make any outbound call (#832 is a free call). Make sure to reboot your phone often. Sometimes, if the phone is left on for several days at a time and no outbound calls have been made, the phone can lose connectivity to our tower. Rebooting often can help with this. If the issue persists, do you notice if your signal is low or if it only happens in a certain location?

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes