Need Help
helpless1-_

I need help.  I haven't had much luck dealing with Verizon Wireless.  I purchased a new Thunderbolt 5/9..it went haywire 5/12..I reported to technical and was told it was a fluke.  So I dealt with 2.5 addtl weeks of intermittent issues, then 6/2 (3 weeks after purchase) it went off the deep end, lost all text message, changed wallpaper screen randomly..so I contact Tech.  A factory restore they insisted on, and what happens is Verizon losses all my contacts...even though we backed them up..they are gone.  So a replacement phone is to be shipped, cause now they believe me there is an issue with my neew phone.  But I receive a refurbished phone.  I guess I missed the 14 day cut off mark.  But I did report an issue on day four..but was told it was a fluke.  Now I've spent over 10 hours on the phone with Verizon...cause this refurbished phone is not working.  To make matters worse, I shipped my new phone back in the box the refurbished phone arrived in, placing the Verizon Wireless pretyped label on the box and put in the UPS box across the street, per Verizon's instructions...and Verizon doesn't have my phone.  Called UPS with the tracking number, and that is not a valid UPS tracking number.  No one can find the old phone shipped back.  So now I paid $300 for my original new phone with accessories to protect the phone, am being charged $500 for a phone that they claim I didn't return to them, and I have over 10 hours invested in this refurbished phone that still doesn't work and I have no apps and no contacts and I haven't been able to enjoy.  And Verizon can't help me.  I've been with Verizon 10+ years, have four phones with them, but now, I'm locked into a two year contract they won't let me get out of...and a phone that doesn't work.  I believe I am entitled to a new phone...I believe they should have a way to track the phone that was shipped per their directions and using their shipping label...What can I do as a consumer to have things fair for me?  This just can't be happening.  Verizon has to have a higher up person...but I am always just stuck at status quo...no one can help me.  I appreciate any advice on how I can get the matter resolved.  I would like a brand new phone, like I paid for, or a refund and to be out of my contract.  I also, want the phone shipped to them located.  How can they not find it.  I feel so helpless.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Need Help
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello,

I understand your concern and the urgency in getting your issue resolved. I will be sending you a private message in just a few moments, so I can gather some needed information and resolve your concern personally.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello,

I understand your concern and the urgency in getting your issue resolved. I will be sending you a private message in just a few moments, so I can gather some needed information and resolve your concern personally.

Thank you.

0 Likes
budone
Legend
UPS has boxes large enough to place boxes???
0 Likes
Karuk

Class act Christina. Good looking out.

-Karuk

0 Likes
21stNow
Master - Level 1

Yes, UPS has large drop-off boxes. There are two near my job. The problem that I have with them is that they are not secure. We can reach in and take our packages back out easily. So could someone else with bad intentions.

Edit: OP, did you make a copy of your UPS label before you sent your phone back?

0 Likes