Not receiving email notifications??
Thunderbolt5280

Hello...I set up a couple of email addresses using the mail app and the only time I know I have new mail is when I open the mail app and wait for it to sync. This only seemed to start happening when I added a second email (yahoo acct). Seems like it was working fine when I first added my primary email which is a local cable internet provider. Not sure if this is related.

Any help?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Not receiving email notifications??
AZSALUKI
Legend

open the email app. go to menu-->more-->settings-->send and recieve-->update schedule.......set peak time start to 12:01 am and peak time end to 12:01pm. then set your frequency (every 5 minutes, every 10 minutes, etc etc....how ever often you want it to pull). then back out all the way to your home screen. then go to settings (from home screen)-->accounts & sync-->mail-->update schedule.....and make sure the settings are the same there.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

open the email app. go to menu-->more-->settings-->send and recieve-->update schedule.......set peak time start to 12:01 am and peak time end to 12:01pm. then set your frequency (every 5 minutes, every 10 minutes, etc etc....how ever often you want it to pull). then back out all the way to your home screen. then go to settings (from home screen)-->accounts & sync-->mail-->update schedule.....and make sure the settings are the same there.

0 Likes
Thunderbolt5280

Thanks...that seems to have worked!!! :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes