From the start, I have had problems:
1. When I send emails, it lists them twice in my sent folders.
2. Download ringtones (assigned) that would work whenever they feel like it (random).
3. Stopped notifiying me when I had messages on Facebook. It showed I was online and people were sending me chat messages and thought I was ignoring them because I didn't respond. Later to find out that I had messages... Yes, I checked the notification settings.
4. Stopped notifying me when I had emails. I had to go in to find out I had an email. Yes, I checked the notification settings.
5. Stopped downloading my emails to me at all four days ago and I deleted and reloaded the mail box and it still wont give me anything newer than that.
6. The weather wiki on the front screen will randomly show "Benton" when I'm in "Bentonville".
I'm sure there is more but those are my main concerns right now. I don't have time to sit on the phone or run to the store every time there is an issue with this p.o.s.
I did a soft-boot, took the battery out, etc., etc. Any other ideas?
I've had mine for 48 hours now and I am experiencing the same issues. I sent my wife a picture yesterday and it kept sending her the same email for about 3 hours. I think it sent about 40 copies. Had to delete the message from outbox, reboot twice and it finally stopped. Today, I updated it with the update and I'm getting random reboots, and apps are crashing. I will try to return it today and post back here if anything changes with new hardware.