OTA Update - code 401
Gychief
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was notified that today's Thunderbolt software update to version 605.5 was available for download. I accidentally pushed back instead of OK & now the update is not available & under status, it says that I rejected the update with code 401. I have turned the phone off & on, also removed the battery & turned back on & I still have the same status with code 401. Any assistance will be appreciated on how to reverse the rejection & be able to receive the update. I did initially get the larger update, this is just the smaller update from 605.3 to 605.5. Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: OTA Update - code 401
Gychief
Enthusiast - Level 1

Problem solved.....about 90 minutes later, the update pushed through again. I downloaded it without any problems.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

You may need to contact CS and have them push the update again to the device, I am guessing since you denied update it added you to the system not to recieve it... They may be able to take care of you on this situation..

Another thing the may be a miner update but it fixed the security issue reported earlier and fixed the voice mail notification..  Worth having..

0 Likes
Gychief
Enthusiast - Level 1

Problem solved.....about 90 minutes later, the update pushed through again. I downloaded it without any problems.

0 Likes