Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
PUK CODE
watchandlearn

my sim card is locked it's asking for a puk code anyone know what this is?

1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: PUK CODE
stargazer72460

If you sign into My Verizon from a computer, you can find the code there.  Once you have sign in roll your mouse over the My Verizon header and select View All under My Device.  It will show you a picture of the TB and at the bottom of the picture you should see:

Device Actions

Unlock SIM (PUK) now

Click on the "Unlock SIM (PUK) now" link and follow the instructions.

View solution in original post

stargazer72460

If you sign into My Verizon from a computer, you can find the code there.  Once you have sign in roll your mouse over the My Verizon header and select View All under My Device.  It will show you a picture of the TB and at the bottom of the picture you should see:

Device Actions

Unlock SIM (PUK) now

Click on the "Unlock SIM (PUK) now" link and follow the instructions.

Rodnita

Thank you!!!

0 Likes
jrspsb1

Thank you StargGazer72460. I just encountered same. Your directions were dead on and took 5 seconds versus the 1½ searching PC for answers. You're better than bloody Google.  AAA+

0 Likes
stargazer72460

You are both welcome.  I am glad that I could help.

0 Likes
bapteng

i have the same issue but i do not see the:

Device Actions

Unlock SIM (PUK) now

0 Likes
jgreene59

Thank you all so much great HELP.

It works great

0 Likes