Pictures from facebook not syncing with contacts?
Meloche18

In my text messages, some pictures show up and others dont and it wont let me manually sync them? Anyone know a way to do this?

0 Likes
Re: Pictures from facebook not syncing with contacts?
scrappy9074

I went to each contact I knew I had an associated facebook contact for and linked them together.  At the top of the contact card on the right side is an icon that looks like a broken chain link.  You can click that Icon and match it to the associated facebook contact to link the two.  It will import the pics, email, and facebook page.

0 Likes
AndyC812

I'm doing that, but the link doesn't seem to take.  I click the link icon, I get a screen tjhat says "Add contact", it has an item that says "All contacts Press to link to other contact". I press that then search for the correct Facebook contact and click on it.  It just brings me back to the "add contacts" screen.

0 Likes
Robin1109

Did you find a way to fix this? I also can't get my facebook to link to my existing contacts. I try to do it manual and nothing works. 

0 Likes
NotoriousBILL

Have you tried going into Settings-Accounts & Sync to see if it is listed and checked off? 

0 Likes
kue2086
Enthusiast - Level 3

im having the same issue as well

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

I had that problem at first...  What I did was go into the sync option in settings and forced sync it.  Then I restarted my phone and paid no attention to it.  Shortly after I had a link icon on the upper left coner of the screen.  Then I linked all my contacts then i was finished. 

0 Likes
AraceliT_VZW
Contributor - Level 3

Thank you all for the replies. To those who are still having issues, you can try the suggested options and if this does not work, we recommend Dowling the FaceBook app from the Market (if using only the HTC Sense app). If you have the FaceBook app, try removing it and re-downloading it. 

Hope this helps!

Thank you, 

AraceliT_VZWSupport

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes