Playing music through car stereo via headset connection
hlfbreed

Just got my thunderbolt yesterday.  Prior to this, I played music through my stereo from my phone or Ipod using a cable connected to the headset connector.  With my thunderbolt, I only hear music through the left speakers.  Any suggestions?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Playing music through car stereo via headset connection
AZSALUKI
Legend

it could still be the cord. i had a cord that worked fine with my zune, but cut in and out on my wifes zen. i tried a different cord and both devices played fine with it. they are sensitive little connections!!!! i would try a cord before you let verizon replace the phone, as that's all they will offer to do.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Is the cable plugged all the way in? If so you may want to try another cable and see if its a wire issue...   If you get the same issue with another cord then I would say your headphone port may have a issue and you might want to return to store for replacement.

0 Likes
hlfbreed

Thanks!  I put my ipod back on and it worked through both speakers so I will take it back to have it looked at!

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

it could still be the cord. i had a cord that worked fine with my zune, but cut in and out on my wifes zen. i tried a different cord and both devices played fine with it. they are sensitive little connections!!!! i would try a cord before you let verizon replace the phone, as that's all they will offer to do.

0 Likes