Pop up window
ddmk6

Hello,

Is there a way to disable the pop up window that comes up when I turn on location features such as the GPS?  Using a Thunderbolt version 2.2.1.  Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Pop up window
budone
Legend
What does the pop up box show?
0 Likes
ddmk6

I tried to insert a picture but I can't figure out how to do it.  Basically the popup is asking if it's OK to turn on the GPS.  It's a disclaimer stating that by using GPS I am enabling third party access to my location.

Thanks,

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

You can not post images until you reach a curtain membership level but I am unsure the exact level..

0 Likes
ddmk6

Any body have any ideas?

0 Likes
motoryder
Contributor - Level 1
I think I know what window you are talking about. I've tried to hit the never show again and it continues to pop up. This might be because I have to restart my tb like 4 times a day due to data connection...
0 Likes
RMLJ
Contributor - Level 1
I don't think there is a way to turn off this pop up not from what I have read.
0 Likes
ddmk6

I can't find an option or a check box that says never show again.  The reason this is a problem for me is I have the app Androidlost.  If you lose your phone you can log in on a PC and turn the gps on to get a location of where the phone is.  This **bleep** pop up window wont allow the gps to turn on until it is acknowledged.  Doesn't do much good if I lose the phone and can't be there to hit OK Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Lets try to simplify things...  Which one of the images is the pop up you are speaking of?

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

0 Likes
ddmk6

Thank you for posting those pic's.  I was not able to do that.

Option 2 is the one that comes up when I try to remotely turn on the GPS.  It would be fine with me if they all went away.  When I turn on the GPS, that's really what I mean to do.  I don't need a window to ask me if I'm sure I want to do it Smiley Happy

Thanks

0 Likes