Problem with LED Light
lpcar04

last night i plugged in my rezound to charge (it was all the way dead) and when i plugged it in it would not charge (at least the LED light didnt say it was)

then it started charging. however i woke up this morning and turned the phone on and un plugged it and the LED stayed a solid orange. only it flickers like realy bright then dim then normal realy fast. also my battery looses one percent like every 1-2 min.

P.S. on my night stand a few night before my salt lamp started leaking salty water because nof the humidity and when i woke up my rezound was in a little puddle. i pulled off the back cover and dried everything out and its been working fine since then. could this water be the reason this is happening??????

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Problem with LED Light
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Yes, that is probably what happened, you probably shorted something out, and salt water is much worse than regular water. The salt actually makes it more conductive.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Yes, that is probably what happened, you probably shorted something out, and salt water is much worse than regular water. The salt actually makes it more conductive.

0 Likes
lpcar04

also when fully charged the green comeson but the oange led stays on hmmmmm

0 Likes
lpcar04

so what should i do

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

If you have insurance, you can file a claim ($100 deductible), otherwise you're stuck.

0 Likes