Problems with email. I can not access emails that are in my folders in any of my email accounts.
tweave87

I have a HTC Thunderbolt. I have aol, a local email service and my work email. So long as the email is in my inbox I can view repy anything I want. But if it is an old email that I have moved to a folder it is not longer seen by my thunderbolt. This problem is on all emails that I have. Anyone know how to fix this?

0 Likes
Re: Problems with email. I can not access emails that are in my folders in any of my email accounts.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Have you tried any of the email applications on the market? They might provide the functionality you desire. I have heard of k9 and touchdown. There are bound to be others.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Problems with email. I can not access emails that are in my folders in any of my email accounts.
tweave87

No I have not tried any email apps. I dont think I should have to. Since I can get my new emails with the Thunderbolt email app there should be no reason I couldnt access the stored emails in my folders. Especially when the manual says I can. But there is nothing about what to do if it dont.  But thanks for the idea.

0 Likes
SteveRGraham

I am having the same problem. I use to have a Fascinate and I was able to retrieve 5-10 messages at a time from AOL folders.

0 Likes
21stNow
Master - Level 1

SteveRGraham wrote:

I am having the same problem. I use to have a Fascinate and I was able to retrieve 5-10 messages at a time from AOL folders.

Are you saying that if you are in the Mail app and hit the menu button, the option for folders is not there?

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

is this a folder/s you created?

0 Likes