Re: Frequent disconnects from 4g and Mobile Hotspot
danod2
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have been a long time customer and have never been so disappointed in products you sell until now and this tells me Verizon just doesn’t care about customer satisfaction. I am very sure they are aware of the poor performance, auto resets, BluTooth drops, No signal or 1X and no 4G where a known 4G spot is but dont care. I have had enough, I pay enough and now I am stuck with garbage….. Thanks Verizon.

Not applicable

Hello danod2,

I want you to know we do care about your satisfaction. We would not want you to be unhappy with your service, or have a device that is not functioning properly. I would love to walk through some troubleshooting steps with you. What exactly is happening with the device and service? You mentioned some issues above, but I want to be sure I am recommending the correct steps for the individual problems you have experienced. Let us know how we can help!

Thank you,

Katie H

VZW Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
danod2
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am experiencing auto resets (shuts it self off), BluTooth drops (people cant hear me talk), no signal or 1X and no 4G where a known 4G spot is, all my ring tones and notifications reset when the phone shuts down by me to get 4G back or it shuts down on its own. I also have the phone set to connect to my WiFi when home (saves battery power) and tonight it would not work, it said it was connected but could not get internet.... had to reset by removing the battery... I am so annoyed.   Daniel

0 Likes
danod2
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was contacted my a VZ rep Waye today. She said she would contact me again if she has some news.

0 Likes
Paul77
Contributor - Level 1

Don't feel bad I'm having issues using the mobile hotspot on my phone I keep getting disconnected even though it says I have 4g.

0 Likes
evetskirk
Enthusiast - Level 2

I too am a long time verizon customer (20 some yrs), and I have never had this kind of problems with service or customer service. It is rediculous! I do not want to switch carriers but will if need be. I have a htc rezound and was talked into adding the mobile hotspot to it and disconnect my landline and use their fast lte network as it is better. I also purchased my first tablet and it is pretty much useless, as my hotspot will come on for about 15 minutes then it is on and off every 10-15 seconds not allowing me access to internet. I have talked to numerous tech people and am on my second phone and have the same issues. No one seems to think this is a known problem. (come on) They know about it but no one has a fix for it. Very discouraged by this and am embarrassed by verizon as I have sent them many new customers over the years. I am tired of talking to them, so am going to let it go for a couple days and call tech support again and see what this rep has to offer as a fix. Bet he wants me to do a factory reset (which won't work) and then he or she will want me to try another new phone (which won't work) and then they will pass it over to htc (which won't work)!! I have no clue what to do. I do know that I pay for a service and expect to get what I pay for. I know for a fact there is a fix but I do not want to root my phone to do it. They can fix it if they choose to.

danod2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Katie; I gave you the information you requested to fix my phone and have yet to receive any direction from anyone at Verizon, what's the deal? Does anyone ever follow through at Verizon? I had a text issue with this number showing up 000-000-6542 over 400 of them, they don't know where its coming from and told me they will call me with a fix...... Guess what? No call and this was 2 months ago. Customer service SUCKS! take the money and not fix issues. Where is the help????? and PS get educated people in the stores please!

evetskirk
Enthusiast - Level 2

Danod2, You should have known better. Your just a problem to them. They don't want to be the best, they just want to be the biggest. We people that expect our products to actually work are problems to them. They could care less that we have been with them since the beginning. Proof is new customers get better deals and service than we do. Sad way to treat those that got them where their at.

danod2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Your right, thanks for responding. Even though Verizon has left us hanging at least we all can vent about the poor treatment and crappy HTC equipment, I am going to wait til Friday and if no response the hammer will come out and finish this phone and my Blackberry gets turned back on. Oh, by the way, I can see the screen on my BB when outside.

disgruntly
Enthusiast - Level 1

Have you guys got the Samsung SCH-LC11? I frequently have to ask my computer to investigate why I don't have an Internet  connection and as the computer is running the diagnostic the connection re-establishes itself and the diagnostic says, We didn't find a problem. There was a firmware update that was supposed to help with the disconnect problem, but it was no help for me. Where can we post these problems so that people who are thinking of buying from Verizon will see them and know better?

0 Likes