Reading E Mail
wsfd

Why is it I cant read email sent from someone using their IPAD?...thats the only email issue I seem to have. When I use my desk top there is never a problem. Is that just the way it is or do I have a setting wrong somewhere....Thank you!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Reading E Mail
Tidbits
Legend

Does she use a signature?  What email provider she is using?  I still think there may be a special character which is causing the issue, Usually the problem stems from iOS using UTF-16 and such sending to Android/Windows/BB devices that don't support it. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Are there special characters like emojis in the email. Android doesn't support UTF-16 until Android 4.1.1

0 Likes
wsfd

Nothing special...I can open the email every time....but there is nothing in the body. The last one I tried to open...the message in the body on my desk top was      Good Luck With That     that never showed on the phone...

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Have you tried to clear your email app cache? Don't clear data or else you have to go through setup again.

0 Likes
wsfd

No good....I even tried to send it to my other email accounts with the same result....its only when I recieve mail from a ipad...don't have any trouble any other time

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Does she use a signature?  What email provider she is using?  I still think there may be a special character which is causing the issue, Usually the problem stems from iOS using UTF-16 and such sending to Android/Windows/BB devices that don't support it. 

0 Likes