Reset people call defaults
BillinHouston

I accidentally set Sykpe as the default method to call a number from my people screen.  How do I change or cancel the default?

0 Likes
Re: Reset people call defaults
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

First clear the defaults in Skype. Settings > Apps > All tab. Scroll down to Skype and select it. Scroll down in the next screen and touch the "Clear defaults" button.

Next change the app associations. Settings > App Associations > phone number > select your preferred method.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Reset people call defaults
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BillinHouston, using Skype is an awesome way to connect with friends and family. I'm glad you had the chance to use it and check out all the benefits but I also understand not wanting to contact everyone via this method. I can provide you with some information to help change the default contact method from Skype back to the option of calling. The information provided by Ann154 is a way to update this information. I also wanted to provide a link http://tiny.cc/ap8xtw to help you edit the profile name and update default calling. I hope the information we provided is helpful. Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes