Re: Returning iPhone for Thunderbolt!
john5481
Contributor - Level 2

iPhone Skypes on 3G and works perfect for me. Also just called Apple and the iPhone warranty is 14 days to receive Verizon promo again. HTC is horrible and way overpriced but buy whatever you want no one cares.

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

HTC is horrible and way overpriced but buy whatever you want no one cares

haha.  As opposed to apple?  And I'm sure A LOT of Evo and Incredible owners would disagree.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

lol..overpriced? apple is the ONLY smartphone i've ever seen that goes for $300 at the discount price. i really could care less what anyone gets. people should get what they like. i'm not trying to convince anyone that the tbolt is any better than their phone...just pointing out the specs, which, to me, are impressive.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

AZSALUKI wrote:

lol..overpriced? apple is the ONLY smartphone i've ever seen that goes for $300 at the discount price. i really could care less what anyone gets. people should get what they like. i'm not trying to convince anyone that the tbolt is any better than their phone...just pointing out the specs, which, to me, are impressive.

yep, they are.

you put the apple logo on it and youd see people drooling that otherwise wouldnt

0 Likes
john5481
Contributor - Level 2

HP TouchPad has better specs than the iPad but it runs terrible and laggy. iPad is superior to any of the new tablets with better "specs" Apple makes quality products and I rather pay more for quality

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

The Touchpad won't even be out til this summer so you can't begin to even compare them.  And the OS looked pretty smooth to me granted I've always believed that given the right hardware and developers, WebOS would be the best mobile os platform. 

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

if your talkin tablets, compare it to the xoooooooom

0 Likes
skiwolfcreek
Contributor - Level 1

I agree with you.  Apple makes very good products that run very smooth and refined.  It's not that other phones aren't good, as they are but none of them that I have tried run as smooth and work as well as an iphone.  The Thunderbolt looks good on paper as a lot of phones do but not perform that well in real use.

0 Likes
Abi
Contributor - Level 1

Return it and exjoy your new phone. You are free to spend your money on whatever you want.

I don't get why people have debates about these phones like they are the ones that designed them.  Who cares?  If you goal for the day is to make someone feel inferior about their choice of phone, then you must be pretty bored.

0 Likes
KinquanaH_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

Thank you everyone for your input. Equipment purchases through Verizon Wireless customer service over the phone, via our official website, or at our corporate store location have a 14-day Worry Free Guarantee Return Policy.  Listed below is a link to the Apple website explaining their return policy if your equipment is purchased through their official online store or corporate store location.

http://store.apple.com/Catalog/US/Images/salespolicies.html#topic-21

KinquanaH_VZW

•  

0 Likes