Rezound ICS Issues. (Touch Input and gtalk)
username_banned

After the ICS update last week, Settings > Language &Keyboard > Touch Input (Grayed out) > Text input > Vibrate when typing. The Touch Input is grayed out.  I need to have the vibrate when typing and can not get this function to work.  Is everyone's else Touch Input grayed out?  How can i get this check box select-able?

Next problem is with gtalk.  Before ICS, when someone would type me a message, my phone would make a noise letting me know i have a message. When you would have gtalk open and chatting with a friend, it would not make a noise letting you have there is a new message because you have gtalk open and are currently chatting.  After ICS, every time i get a message, even with gtalk open, it makes the new message sound.  Very annoying. I should only hear the new message sound if i am not using gtalk.  Also noticed that at times when chatting in gtalk, my messages would get out of order on the screen.  I would type a message and it would go above my friends previous message.  Sometimes it would put my new message below their message.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Rezound ICS Issues. (Touch Input and gtalk)
username_banned

bump

0 Likes
username_banned

bump

0 Likes
username_banned

wow, not one person can answer this question?

Is everyone's else Touch Input grayed out?

Hey Verizon, can you hear me now?

0 Likes
MRDK

Settings>Language & Keyboard> , now, even though touch input is grayed out, touch sliders on the right to open the menu for touch controls.  Apparently this is how it is in ICS.

0 Likes