Rhyme wont recieve calls
Fuzzyluffakins

People have been calling me numerous times when i am out and they always get a busy tone. But i was not on my phone at all and my phone didn't ring at all and i dont get any missed call alerts. i even checked my missed calls list and there isnt any record of them calling me. but when i test it out myself its fine. Can anyone help me or do i need to get a replacement?

0 Likes
Re: Rhyme wont recieve calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Fuzzyluffakins,

Not receiving calls can be caused by a couple things. These need to be eliminated before we can determine if a replacement is needed. Please follow the steps below to get started.

1. Dial *73 and press send. You'll hear a beep and the call will hang up. This will verify your calls aren't being forwarded to another number.
2. Dial *228 select option 1 to get you updated with the towers. Wait until the music ends and the operator advises you the programming is complete.
3. Take the battery out of the phone and insert after 30 seconds. Turn the phone back on like normal.

If these steps don't resolve the trouble, please let us know so we can proceed with further information. When you reply, please let me know the zip code you're in and how long ago the trouble started.

Thank you,

MariaC_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes