SD Card Contents Not Accessible from CLNR Device
dmjepp

Alright, as I can see from many of the posts here and elsewhere, many of us are experiencing one version of frustration or another with the 'Bolt.

Here is the short version of mine. I just received a CLNR device today which was Verizons latest attempt to solve my never ending search for a reliable and consistent data connecion. I followed the instructions, moved my SD and SIM cards over and booted up the phone. Problem now is that the replacement phone does not "see" any of the apps that are on the SD card. It knows it is there, I can send other apps to it and they show up on the SD card list. But nothing that is on the card from my original phone is visible. I am sure that I am missing something simple here but what do I need to do to get to my apps?

I took both cards out of the refurb and put them back in the original and everything on the card is accessible there.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: SD Card Contents Not Accessible from CLNR Device
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

made a great suggestion!

dmjepp, were you able to try reformatting the SD card in the replacement phone (only after syncing a copy of the card files to your computer), then re-syncing everything back?  If so, let us know how that worked out for you!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

Try transferring everything on your SD card to your computer, and then reformat the SD card (this will whipe it clean) and then add everything again.

0 Likes
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

made a great suggestion!

dmjepp, were you able to try reformatting the SD card in the replacement phone (only after syncing a copy of the card files to your computer), then re-syncing everything back?  If so, let us know how that worked out for you!

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend
i'd think the card can used in other devices. my laptop can read most cards.
0 Likes