SD card unavailable
bobsmi

Why do I get that message when looking at "storage." The card is in the slot. I see online this is a common problem.

0 Likes
Re: SD card unavailable
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi bobsmi,

I would like to offer some assistance. When the error about the SD Card appears, it can mean that SD card was not formated or not incompatible with the device. Can you try formatting the SD Card or try using a different SD Card?

Thanks,
EdW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Tzellner

I have the same SD card since I purchased my phone in Feb 2013. Suddenly I am receiving messages that the SD card was removed unexpectedly.Why would this suddenly happen?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there, Tzellner! I reget that you're having any troubles with your SD card. I'd like to know why this is happening now as well. Can you tell me which model device you've got? I can see that this was posted on the HTC One Max thread, but that device hasn't been on the market for as long as you've had your SD card.

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
Tzellner

Hello,

I must have posted my question on the wrong thread. I have a Droid Razor M

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tzellner, Got it. Lets see if we can find out what's going on with that SD card. Have you tried placing that SD card in another phone or in an SD card reader? Does it read the SD card without issue? When did this trouble first start? Had you done anything different with your phone or add anything to the card around that time?

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes