Screen blacking out?
JLWil

I am curious to know if anyone else has had an issue with their screen blacking out while using the number keys during a call? This has happened four times to me, and I called Verizon, but thought maybe I had put my finger on the on/off switch by accident. However, this happened Saturday again, and I was SURE I did not touch that area of the phone. Please let me know if this has happened to you so we can document this issue with Verizon/HTC.

0 Likes
Re: Screen blacking out?
Raquel-Somar

I am having the same issue. It blacks out or the screen flashes like it is "waking up" but doesnt fully wake up. It has happened on and off over the past two weeks. I thought it was due to a message coming through or a call but that's not the case. I will have to bring it in to see if it should be replaced. I am also experiencing ALOT of dropped calls. I have reset the phone but the issue happens as soon as I try to make the call again..... It driving me nuts.

0 Likes
Screen blacking out?
JLWil

Try holding down the on/off switch and press the volumn down selector at the same time. This is supposed to reboot the system since the battery is not removable. Hope that helps!!! If it doesn't take the phone back to Verizon...they may be able to help you out!

0 Likes